10. You’re a good patient (a kind word given by a nurse after I complained too much).
9. I have a good feeling about all of this for you (said by a doctor).
8. Would you like a drink of water (after going without for several days)?
7. The heart can overcome (said by my cardiologist).
6. You’re getting out of ICU today.
5. We’re all praying for you.
4. We’ve got you off a lot of medications things are looking up.
3. Take a deep breath. I’m removing the Swan Catheter.
2. Your wife is already here. I’ll go get her.
1. Your heart is functioning normally. You’re going home.